QR code WordPress plugin
Generates and adds QR code images to your WordPress 2.0 blog posts.
WP-QRcode is a highly configurable plugin that generates QR codes for your blog posts and lets you show them in specific places in your WordPress website. The purpose is for mobile phone users to have easy access to your posts by capturing the QR code by the phone’s camera and then go straightly to your post from the phone’s web browser. (Someone may probably choose to use it just for the coolness factor.)
- You can control what to include in the QR code, including the post’s URL (permalink), title and/or time.
- Several parameters of the QR code can be adjusted, such as the version, size and error correction level.
To see the plugin in action, click here.
Sites that use this plugin
- Extract the downloaded archive to your wp-content/plugins directory.
- In the WordPress Admin Panel, activate the QR code plugin on the Plugins tab.
- Go to Options | QR code tab and follow the further installation steps shown on the page.
- Finish the installation by configuring the plugin in the Options | QR code tab.
Report bugs and problems
If you have found any problems, feel free to report at http://dev.wp-plugins.org/newticket, choose qrcode in the plugin dropdown menu.
The plugin is licensed under the BSD license.
- Version 0.5 (01-11-2006)
- First release
Popularity: 100% [?]